Terms of booking and stay in Willa Sabrinowska
In order to ensure a peaceful and safe stay at Willa Sabrinowska, please read and comply with the following regulations.
- The Terms apply to all persons residing in Willa Sabrinowska in Poznań, at Obodrzycka 63.
- Contact details, phone: 792-777-797 e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rooms at Willa Sabrinowska can be booked via phone or e-mail.
- Bookings are made for persons or companies that will make payments.
- The offer sent to the Guest’s query is not a booking and is not guaranteed. In order to
obtain a “pre-booking”, it is necessary to confirm the offer received and pay a non- refundable deposit of 30% of the total price within 48 hours to the bank account: Szym- Invest, 61-249 Poznań, ul. Obodrzycka 63, Santander 86 1090 1359 0000 0001 3425 0506
If you need an invoice, you need to provide your NIP number in the transfer content.
After the payment, the Guest will receive a confirmation.
- In the case of non-payment of the initial deposit, the booking will be cancelled.
- Payment for the stay is made on the date of arrival of the Guest to Restauracja
Sabrinowska or by bank transfer prior to arrival. The Guest contacts Restauracja & Willa Sabrinowska to complete all administrative and financial formalities. The rate includes full charges for utilities (electricity, water, heating), but does not include resort taxes according to the rates of the City of Poznań.
- In case of cancellation during a booked day, the payment for this day is non-refundable.
- In case of booking a room and non-show on the date of booking by 20:00, Willa
Sabrinowska reserves the right to release the room without informing the Guest.
- The rooms at Willa Sabrinowska are rented per day.
- The hotel overnight stay begins at 14:00 on the date of arrival and ends at 11:00 the following day.
- If the Guest does not specify the time of stay by renting the room, it is assumed that the room was rented for one day.
- CHECK IN- the Guest receives a door number code. The key to the room is located on the inside of the door.
- CHECK OUT- please inform us about the planned date of departure from Willa Sabrinowska. The staff will receive the key or will ask the Guest to leave the key on the inside of the door.
- After 11:00, the fee for extension of the hotel day will be charged.
- If the Guest wishes to extend his or her stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, this should be reported via phone by 10:00 on the day the rental of the room ends. Willa Sabrinowska takes extensions of stay into account depending on
- The extension of the hotel day by 15:00 costs 100 PLN. Not leaving the room after
15:00 is treated as an extension of stay for another day and the full fee is charged
according to the price list.
18. Willa Sabrinowska takes extensions of stay into account depending on availability.
- Willa Sabrinowska provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
- Willa Sabrinowska is obliged to ensure: full and unrestricted rest of the Guest, safety of
stay, including maintaining the confidentiality of information about the Guest,
professional and courteous service.
- Upon request, Willa Sabrinowska provides the following services for free: providing
information related to the stay and travel, waking the Guest up at a given hour, storing
baggage of the Guests staying at Willa Sabrinowska.
- The Guest should notify Willa Sabrinowska of the occurrence of damage immediately
after it has been discovered.
- Willa Sabrinowska is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging
to the Guest. Willa Sarbinowska is not liable for items left in the room.
- The Guest is responsible for any kind of damage of equipment and technical devices
arising from his or her fault or the fault of people visiting.
- For losing the key, the Guest will be charged 100 PLN.
- The Guest cannot transfer the room to any third party, even if the period for which he
or she paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
- Willa Sabrinowska accepts Guests with pets only in a designated room. One pet can
stay in the room for an extra charge, but the Guest is fully responsible for damages
caused by it.
- Animals have to be on a leash in public spaces. For sanitary reasons, they cannot enter
- Smoking in rooms, hallway, staircase and restaurant is strictly prohibited.
- It is forbidden to keep dangerous explosives and weapons and ammunition inside the
- Persons not checked in may stay in the room from 7:00 to 22:00.
- The curfew in Willa Sabrinowska is from 22:00 to 7:00.
- Because of the fire safety it is prohibited to use any heaters, irons, and other appliances
of the kind which are not provided by the staff. The above does not apply to chargers
and power supplies for computers.
- Willa Sabrinowska may refuse to accept a Guest who previously grossly violated the
Terms of stay, causing damage to the property, Guests or other people, or otherwise interfered with the stay of Guests or the operation of Willa Sabrinowska. Such a person will be obliged to immediately comply with the staff’s demands and in particular to pay for damage and destruction as well as to leave Willa Sabrinowska.
- Personal belongings left by a leaving Guest in the guest room will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest. In case of the lack of such an instruction, Willa Sabrinowska will store such items for 1 month. After this date, these items become the property of Willa Sabrinowska.
- Each Guest consents to the processing of personal data for check-in purposes and for placing the data of the Guest in the database of Willa Sabrinowska according to the Act of 29.10.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133
- of 1997, item 883 with further amendments). The Guest has the right to inspect their personal data and to correct them.
- The Guest agrees for the issuance of a VAT invoice without signature. In order to receive an invoice, please inform the reception and provide your NIP number.
- For safety reasons, public areas inside and outside Willa Sabrinowska, such as corridors, restaurant, are monitored all day.
- According to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 we inform that the administrator of personal data is Szym-
invest, 60-249 Poznań, ul. Obodrzycka 63 Personal data are processed for the purpose of booking accommodation and providing short-stay services, and in case of consent, also for marketing purposes. Data collected for the provision of hotel services will be processed by the period specified by law and, in case of data collected on the basis of consent, until its withdrawal. You have the right to access and correct your data, the right to transfer data, and the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed by the hotel. Contact person responsible for the protection of personal data is possible in the seat of Willa Sabrinowska or via e-mail: email@example.com
Have a nice stay!